viernes, 7 de marzo de 2008

Before love tears me apart...again...

foto: L.Cox


Sitting in the darkness she began to hug me, among gray light grains, strong odors bring me dizziness, the past is my present, my eyes glow on my hidden sadness and starts to dance under my skin, tears drop on my hands and become stones full of sorrow images.

I feel my lovely companion, she sits beside me, she possesses my thoughts and my grief. I'm painfully alive and she only feels sad beauty, we have the same name, but she lives backstage. In our world doesn't exist madness, just our truth, no one judges us, we feed each other, we need no love, we need no one.





3 comentarios:

Matagalacticos dijo...

Instead you two have each other...

No need no more, my only one self feeds me, and in a reward way, a feed him with some lonely time, thats what hi eats...

Mirrow efect...

Saludos y por aca andamos!

Matagalacticos dijo...

disculpe mi frances...

era : "He" y no "Hi"

Jaja.

Ciao!

mon von dijo...

no te apures, jeje, se podría ser como un saludo entre líneas.

Saludos