lunes, 28 de julio de 2008

Special Monday Music Tape


If I had the chance I'd ask the world to dance
Won't it be strange when we're all fully grown
Here´s looking at you kid wipe away tears

You feel the deal is real
Oh no sir, I must say you're wrong, I must disagree
I know I won't be leaving here with you
Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby
satisfy me
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
my heart could take a chance but my 2 feet cant find a way
I'm awake in an age of light living it because of you
She was a beautiful boy and tears boy and all in your innerspace boy you had
How does it feel to be One of the beautiful people?



1.-Billy Idol- Dancing with myself
2.-Pulp- Disco 2000
3.- Thom York- 2HB
4.- Pet shop boys- New York City boy
5.- QLazzarus- Goodbye horses
6.- Franz Ferdinand- Take me out
7.- Elvis Presley- A little less conversation
8.- Journey- Don't stop beliving
9.- Scisor sisters- I don't feel like dancing
10.- Bowie- Never get old
11.- Underworld- Born slippy
12.-The Beatles- Baby you're a rich man


bonus: Vicente Fernández- El chofer


1 comentario:

! dijo...

ame esa usb
kiero una asi XD